Credit Control Assistant & Receptionist
(Salary Dependent on experience)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who thrives in a busy working environment. We seek a full time Reception to be a core member of our support team. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office as well as being the first point of contact for clients & visitors.
- Managing incoming & outgoing post
- Use of the credit card machines for taking payments & reconciling amounts received
- Booking couriers & ordering stationery and supplies for the office
- Having an eye for detail and checking meeting rooms are perfect each time.
- Adhoc administration duties
While experience of running a reception in a professional services environment is desirable, it will be by demonstrating your willingness to learn and pick up skills quickly that will be most impressive.
As the role is varied and fast paced, you’ll be highly organised with a can do attitude and a confident user of spreadsheets. Good numeracy skills and accuracy will be critical. You will be a key member of the team and first point of contact for staff as well as visitors. As no day will ever be the same you will need to be exceptionally organised, extremely proactive and a self-starter not afraid to use your initiative!
Please send your CV to email@example.com before 22 March 2019.