May 29 2019
We are now recruiting for 2 full time experienced paralegals to be based in our London office. The successful candidates will be working in the children team, providing comprehensive and efficient support to a senior solicitor/partner in the children department. To be successful you must have experience in children/family law and ideally will have started or completed the LPC.
– Be adaptable and flexible with a willingness to take on additional tasks and assist others when required.
–Be used to working closely with senior/experienced solicitors
— Have a working knowledge of Children law for private & legal aid cases
– Have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise to work to deadlines.
– Be able to effectively manage own workload and work independently as well as part of a team
– Pay attention to detail and accurate typing skills.
– Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude.
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills
– Have excellent IT skills, experience of Tikit would be an advantage.
Please send a covering letter & your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th June 2019.