We are now recruiting for a full time paralegal in our London office. The successful candidate will be working in the children team, providing comprehensive and efficient support to a senior solicitor/partner in the children department. The successful paralegal must have experience in family law and ideally will have started or completed the LPC.
– Be adaptable and flexible with a willingness to take on additional tasks and assist others when required.
– Have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise to work to deadlines.
– Be able to effectively manage own workload and work independently as well as part of a team
– Pay attention to detail and accurate typing skills.
– Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude.
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills
– Have excellent IT skills, experience of Tikit would be an advantage.
Please send a covering letter & your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20 March 2019.