Full Time Para Legal Vacancy
The successful candidate will be required to provide comprehensive and efficient support to senior solicitors/partners. It is desirable that the successful paralegal will have experience in family law and ideally will have started or completed the LPC.
The firm requires hardworking and dedicated paralegals who will work within a team and who should also;
– Be adaptable and flexible with a willingness to take on additional tasks and assist others when required.
– Have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise to work to deadlines.
– Be able to effectively manage own workload and work independently as well as part of a team
– Pay attention to detail and accurate typing skills.
– Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude.
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills
– Have excellent IT skills, experience of Tikit would be an advantage.
At present the office is partially open & some client meetings are taking place by video-link.
Initial interviews will take place remotely, with the possibility of an in-person second interview.
Goodman Ray operate a Diversity & Equality Policy & welcome applications from everyone regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, and cultural identity.
Application deadline: 31/7/2021
The position is available immediately. Please send your CV & a covering letter to Jemma Dally. firstname.lastname@example.org