Full Time Paralegal – Domestic Abuse and Children Team.
Goodman Ray is an award winning Family Law firm situated in central London. We have a vacancy for a full time paralegal to work with senior solicitors and partners in our Domestic Abuse and Children Team.
The successful candidate will be required to provide comprehensive and efficient support to senior solicitors and partners. It is desirable that the successful paralegal will have experience in family law.
The firm requires hardworking and dedicated paralegals who will work within a team and who should also:
- Be adaptable and flexible with a willingness to take on additional tasks and assist others when required;
- Have excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise to work to deadlines;
- Be able to effectively manage own workload and work independently as well as part of a team;
- Pay attention to detail and accurate typing skills;
- Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have excellent IT skills, experience of Tikit would be an advantage.
Goodman Ray operate a Diversity & Equality Policy & welcome applications from everyone regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation and cultural identity.
Application deadline: 8 September 2023.
The position is available immediately. Please send your CV & a covering letter to Louise Payne at email@example.com.