The Legal 500 rankings for 2019 have now been released, and we are pleased to say that Goodman Ray have appeared prominently in both across all aspects of the family law spectrum. It is superb to see the breadth of our expertise across family law recognised.
We are proud to announce that Goodman Ray have remained in Band 2 out of 6 in the Legal 500 guide in the rankings for family law firms in London. This places us in the top 20 London family firms ranked in the guide. We were described as a:
We have had no less than seven solicitors at Goodman Ray included in the legal directory across all departments, including our matrimonial and finance department as well as across all of our children departments. Particular praise should go to both Peggy Ray and Ann Thompson for being highlighted as leading individuals in their field.
Some of the observations regarding our solicitors are:
• Kevin Skinner has particular expertise in alternative family structures; ‘he is able to provide clarity in what is often a complex and opaque area of law and is very much in demand’.
• Jemma Dally ‘goes beyond the call of duty to ensure that her clients receive an excellent service’.
• Peggy Ray ‘remains at the top of her game and pulls in extremely interesting and complex cases’.
• Trudi Featherstone, who handles a significant amount of financial and Schedule One work and ‘has a fantastic manner with clients’.
• Ann Thompson is ‘vastly experienced in international children law – a steely fighter and a master strategist’.
• Janet Broadley (also a consultant) is ‘extremely experienced in international children work; she has a real eye for detail and a calm and reassuring manner’.
• Emma Sherrington ‘knows how to build a winning case’.
We would like to thank everybody who supported us in the guide, and fingers crossed we can maintain our progress up the rankings next year.